- How to install effect packs purchased individually from our old effects store
- Do I need to buy the subscription again if I am already an Effects Store user?
- How can I download After Effects with Filmstock subscription
- You are on the Filmora version 9.1 or above, cause Filmstock video effects are only compatible with Filmora 9.1 or above. If not, you can click here to download our latest version
- You purchased a Premium Plan (Except the free After Effects).
- After effects can be used only in Adobe After Effects. It cannot be used in Filmora9. Filmstock only gives access for you to download After Effects.
- Filmstock V.S. Filmora
- If I am using Filmora 8.x, can I still use Filmstock?
- Which version should I get to download the filmora effects?
If you purchased some effects individually from our old Filmora Effect Store, you can also download and install them via Filmstock on Filmora 9.1 or above.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Launch filmora, select New Project.
2. Click the head icon at the upper right corner, sign in with your licensed email.
3. Click the head icon again, choose My Effects. It will pop up a browser.
4. Press Individual Purchases. All the effects packs you purchased before will show up here. Please click DOWNLOAD.
5. After installation, please go back to Filmora, you'll be able to see all the effects you purchased sorted into sections they belong to, such as Overlays, Transitions, Filters etc. Each new effect will be marked with a red dot.
If you are currently enrolled in any of the Effects Store subscription plans (monthly, quarterly, or annual) then you can still use your same Wondershare ID account to log in to Filmstock.
Your subscription rate will remain what is was for the Effects Store and will not increase, unless you cancel your subscription and then re-subscribe. Effects Store subscribers will automatically have access to the Filmstock Standard Plan.
Before downloading After Effects with Filmstock, please make sure:
Then you can follow the steps below to download After Effects:
1. Lanuch your Filmora9, hit the head icon in the top right corner, and log in with your licensed email
2. Click the download icon in the top right corner to access Filmstock
3. Select the corresponding file format“After Effects"
4. Select and click the effect you want, and then click "Download Now"
5. Then it will show you an .zip file is downloading at the bottom left corner of your webpage. This is the After Effects try to download. And you can use it in Adobe After Effects.
Filmstock is only a platform where you can purchase and download video effect templates for Filmora, an easy-to-use video editing software. Filmstock also provide other types of stock media assets such as footage, music, sound effects and images.
Filmora resource effects in Filmstock do not support FilmoraPro at this time.
Media files such as footage, images, and audio from Filmstock are compilable with Filmora 8.0 or above, but if you want to download and use Filmora Effects Templates, please upgrade to the latest version of Filmora (Filmora 9.1 or above).
Filmstock video effects are only compatible with Filmora 9.1 or above. Please make sure to download the latest version of Filmora.