- How can I download Filmora effects with Filmstock subscription
- What if Filmora doesn't open automatically after I click download?
Before downloading Filmora effects with Filmstock, please make sure you are on the Filmora version 9.1 or above, cause Filmstock video effects are only compatible with Filmora 9.1 or above. If not, you can click here to download our latest version.
Then you can follow the steps below to download Filmora effects:
1. Lanuch your Filmora9, hit the head icon in the top right corner, and log in with your licensed email
2. Click the download icon in the top right corner to access Filmstock
3. Select the corresponding file format“Filmora Template"
4. Select and click the effect you want, and then click "Download Now"
5. You will see a pop-up window asking if you want to open Wondershare Filmora9 Resources. Then click to open it, and it will start downloading your chosen effects.
6. After installation, please go back to Filmora9, and you'll be able to see all the effects you purchased sorted into sections they belong to, such as Overlays, Transitions, Filters etc. Each new effect will be marked with a red dot.
Here are some ways to solve this problem:
A. Upgrade your browser to the latest version.
B. Try a different browser.
C. If you see this message below, please download and install the latest version of Filmora to continue. (Filmstock requires filmora 9.1 or above)